A GOOD PEDICURE CAN BE VERY RELAXING
Signature Pedicure is a combination of Deluxe Pedicure and Collagen Ultimate Pedicure is a combination of Deluxe Pedicure, Collagen and Reflexology massage
Express pedicure got not time get Express Pedicure? The quick fix for your toes:
- Nails are Trimmed, filed and shaped
- Cuticles are cut and pushed back
- Finish with a polish
- No cullus remover
- No massage
- No hot towel
Spa Pedicure is a cosmetic treatment for the feet and toenails including:
- Clip, cut and clean the toenails prevents them from growing inward and causing infection.
- Remove the dead skin and calluses on the heels.
- Massage lower legs and feet to help stimulate the blood flow to the feet and legs.
- Polish toenails look wonderful.
Paraffin Pedicure is a spa pedicure with paraffin treatment which will:
- Moisturize the skin.
- Open pores.
- Increase circulation.
- Help with arthritic pain and stiff joint.
Deluxe Pedicure is a combination of spa pedicure with:
- Sugar scrub: to soften, exfoliate, freshen up the skin and to prevent wrinkles.
- Chocolate mask: moisturize skin, reduce wrinkles, hydrate skin and remove dead skin cell. Helps to maintain collagen and fight against sun damage.
- Cooling gel: Rejuvenate your tired, aching legs and stimulate circulation with an energizing, lightweight gel that provides a cool, refreshing boost.
Reflexology Pedicure is a spa pedicure which is adding 15 minutes foot reflexology with oil massage:
- Foot reflexology massage: can be deeply relaxing and therapeutic modality for those suffering plantar fasciitis and ankle injuries.
- Oil massage helps:
- To keep the joints flexible.
- To relieve fatigue, aches and pain in the body.
- To calm the nerves and increase circulation.
- To improve energy and mental alertness.
- To promotes deeper and better sleep.
- To release stress and anxiety.
Jelly-pedi is free from any harmful chemicals or preservatives and fully bio-degradabe. Itturns water into a luxurious encasing comfort, which provides the ultimate relief for stress and aching muscles. Add Jelly-Pedi to warm water and it becomes a translucent, fluffy jelly, which will retain its heat up to four times longer than regular water.